Get your favorite celeb looks worn at the 2012 Golden Globes
Reese Witherspoon's beachy waves
1. On dry hair, layer Pureology Root Lift from roots to tips. Blowdry with a medium round brush for volume.
5. Backcomb (tease) the crown for volume and finish with a mist of hairspray.
Charlize Theron's soft side bun
1. Diffuse naturally wavy/curly hair or set on medium-sized hot rollers.
3. Take the entire section from ear to ear and secure back with a low side ponytail.
4. Add Pureology Anti Breakage Twist through your fingers and rake front section with fingers creating a side part draping towards pony and secure with bobby pins in a criss cross manner for added security.
5. Complete the look with a glamorous headband.
Freida Pinto's retro-inspired 'do
2. Apply a root lifting spray to just the crown area to create lift.
3. Using a round brush, blast hair - separated in sections - with high heat and then temporarily set each section with Velcro rollers.
4. After spraying each section with L'Oréal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray let the hair sit.
7. To finish the look, use a touch of shine-enhancing cream to smooth out the length and sides.
Emma Stone's Makeup
Revlon PhotoReady Perfecting Primer
Revlon PhotoReady Airbrush Mousse Makeup in Nude
Chanel Powder Blush in Orchid Rose
Chanel Intense Eye Pencil in Noir
Revlon ColorStay 16H Eyeshadow Quad in Precocious
Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara in Noir
Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Lollipop
Chanel Nail Colour in Ballerina